Friday, July 31, 2009

selena gomez business news

selena gomez

HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., July 30 (UPI) -- U.S. actress and singer Selena Gomez has signed up to star in Sears's back-to-school clothing ad campaign, aimed at teens and tweens, the retailer said.
selena gomez


"Music and fashion are two of the ways I really get to express myself," Gomez, 17, the star of TV's "Wizards of Waverly Place," said in a statement. "I think a lot of kids my age feel the same way. How I am feeling on any given day really influences the type of music I listen to and how I dress ..."
selena gomez

selena gomez

selena gomez


"For teens and tweens, fashion says a lot about their personalities -- and back-to-school is a perfect time for them to define their look," added Melanie Henson, chief marketing officer for Sears Apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment